Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A gift set! :)


Hi friends,
I know its been very long since I updated my blog....As many of you know I have been on a vacation and just came back two weeks ago...But I have been sharing my posts at the Crafter's Corner blog just not here :(...I know I have missed many of your posts in the past few days,but I am hoping to catch up with it soon !...In the mean time I am sharing with you a mini bag and a tag set which I have made for my inspiration post at Crafter's Corner.
                                                                   
                                                  


The details of how I made this set is shared on the Crafter's Corner blog..Please check it out HERE

Supplies used :
Base CS : Fabriano Elle Erre
Pattern Paper : Prima Rondelle Collection
Dies :
Cheery lynn Daisy strip ,Anastasia Border, Tropical Flourish.
Spellbinders Label 9 die
Stamps : IBS Creative tags set.
Inks : Distress Inks : Scattered straw,Spun sugar,Peeled paint and Memento Pear Tart,Versafine Onyx Black ink
Small white flower's from Crafter's Corner
Pearls : stash

Challenges entered :
For the love of crafting-Photo inspiration ( Made it to Top 3 )
IBS June blog hop -Shabby chic projects
IBS Customer Gallery-The sentiment in my tag is from the Creative tags set. 

Hope you like my bag and tag...Do leave me your comments/suggestions..Would love to hear from you!
Have a nice day everyone!

27 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just so beautiful. Little pieces of art. Love the soft colourings and the shabby chic feel.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant set Hussena! Love the soft colours... The bloom is to die for!

    Guess you can also enter IBS blog hop with this set... The theme is shabby chic/ vintage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful!!Amazing colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland!! you were missed :)
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have had a break Hussena but you certainly came back full of enthusiasm with such a beautifully crafted gift set.

    B bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set with Hussena touch of gorgeousness !I loved it specially the colors and lovely bloom !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome bag Hussena! really missed you while you were on vacation :)

    This bag is so very gorgeous and I can't stop staring at the bag handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful creation, love every single aspect of this from pattern paper to dies to colors and the placement of all the elements :) great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These have been made with a lot of love and attention to detail! So rich in pretty colours and texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is goregeous hussena, i was thinking of you of missing your post, here is your stunning work, loving it

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back, you were missed, love the bag and tag, there gorgeous, love all the details and colors to !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..this is pretty gorgeous. I love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. you always made the gorgeous bags and boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty set Hussena, I must say I missed your beautiful projects and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Hussena.. This is gorgeous... Love how you have used the border die to create the handle.. Thank you for playing along with us at For the Love of Crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful bag and tag set, Hussena! I hope you had a good vacation and feel refreshed and restored. :)
    Thanks for visiting me today! It is so nice to see you, always. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is soooooo pretty! I love how you did the handle of the bag. And those blooms!

    Hope you had a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hussena....I've been away from my blog for 2-3 weeks, also..except for my pre-posted DT cards. Your mini bag is so pretty and so is the tag. What a wonderful handle you made for your bag. This set is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That is beautiful! Love how it looks like the flowers are coming off the paper, they look real! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for playing along with our Tag challenge at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. GASP!! This is amazing! I am in such awe of your work! Absolutely stunning! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, welcome back from vacation! Your creations are always so pretty, Hussena. You photograph them in such an appealing way, too. Thanks for linking up with us at IBS, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable set of projects. Love the soft feel of them. Thank you for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful shaped card - love those flowers! Thanks for joining in with IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my squeeeee! This is incredibly gorgeous! The shapes, the flowers, everything is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty and adorable project....all the best....love.

    ReplyDelete