Thursday, February 6, 2014

'I have you in my heart' :)

Hi friends,
Before I share my card with you today, wanted to take a moment to Thank you all so so much for all your wishes and encouragement on my last sneak peek post as well as on the Lulupu blog! I really appreciate all the support that you give me and encourage me with your kind words and I dedicate today's card to all of you who regularly drop by my blog and always leave me some love :)

So, here is a full reveal for my card, that I share on the Lulupu blog as well :

I have shared the details about my card on the Lulupu blog, so for those of you who want to check up on it, you can check it out HERE!
I really love using the Cheery Lynn Gardenia die a lot! Though, I have still not explored all the possibilities with it, you will be kind of seeing these flowers a lot in my coming posts. I am that much in LOVE with it :D

Supplies used :
Patterned Papers : 
Best of K &Company Paper pad.
Cosmo Cricket
Dies :
Cheery Lynn Gardenia strip die, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Cheery Lynn 3 in 1 Corners Lace Deco (F)
Ironwork Motifs Scalloped ovals die, Ironwork Motifs oval die
Memory Box Fresh Foliage die, Memory Box Nestled bird, Memory Box iron Wrought Gate die.
Punches :
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly punch.
Hero Arts All Occasion messages stamp set.

Challenges entered :
Cheery Lynn Designs -Add a Flourish
Crafty Creations -For the birds.
Divas by Design -Diecuts
Stamping Sensations - Wings, Fantasy and Fiction ( I have gone with Wings : I have birds as well as butterflies)
ABC Challenge - E is for Embellish

Hope you all like my card. Please leave me your comments/suggestions and have a good day everyone!

27 comments:

  1. Hussena...you are such a sweet blogger friend always dropping by blogs with kind words..how could we as your blogger pals not support you!! You are a fabulous asset to lulupu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!!! Love the colors and all details!!! So stylish and bright!!!!
    Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so very beautiful ! I'm in love with each element of this card..from the stitching..the colours the diecuts and flowers...to the sentiment.. everything! stunning creation Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.....what a classic beauty u create.....i too loved ur roses.....n wish i cud made the same flowers as beautiful as yours...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Dr.Sonia.You are such a sweet person and you of course get back what you give.:-).This card is gorgeous as usual.I have said it before and will say it again.You have an amazing eye for fantastic colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet, Hussena!! And I am just in love with your card!! It's amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So BEAUTIFUL with all those elements you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, gorgeous selection of die cuts, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hussena Wow Beautiful. Your flowers are gorgeous and love the little bird on the fence. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn challenge this week. Best of Luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous. Fabulous textures and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous love all the details and love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love all the embellishments you have added. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful, Hussena! I love your brightly colored and intricately layered cards!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bright and happy card, love those flowers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us at CHEERY Lynn Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, colourful card. I love the parrot - he sits so well with your theme. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful Hussena! Love the design and details. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Hussena.. and as everyone else has rightly mentioned.. your attention to detail is absolutely amazing!
    The little parrot on the fence caught my eye the first :D Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so very pretty, I love those flowers and the little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! What a fabulous card for our wings, fantasy and fiction theme! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've used all your crafting tools so well here. I love that little bird, the fence, just every inch of your card. The flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I left a comment a bit ago but I don't think it took. I was saying how well you had used your crafting tools to make this beautiful card. I love the bird, the fence, and every inch of your card. Gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Hussena..fantastic colour combinations as ever ! you are such a sweet person always dropping by blogs with kind words..Thanks for all the support !

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is amazzzing Hussena! The colours rock. I could never tell this was best of K&Co paper! Beautiful creation as always.

    ReplyDelete