Sunday, October 5, 2014

World Card Making Day - Camera trend !

Hi Friends,
Wishing you all a very happy card making day. I know I am a day late but hey, it's  still 4th of October somewhere in the globe :)
My whole dashboard is filled with WCMD fun and exciting challenges and activities.and I just HAD to participate in a few of those challenges. :D
Winnie & Walter are hosting a set of six challenges which will run throughout the week and I have picked up the camera trend challenge hosted by the incredibly talented, Lea Lawson to play along.
Here's a look at my take on the challenge :

I found a totally fabulous tutorial on Pinterest on how to create a camera using the WRMK Envelope Punch Board and using the basic premise of that, I created this camera embellishment on my card. Then, using some Hero Arts Shadow Inks- Butter Bar and Soft Granite, I stamped the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine camera from the set to create my border background. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC stamp set. I have used some Studio Calico Stars Wood Veneers which have been coated with some Platinum Stickles and some black thread to create the loop.

Supplies used :
Card base- Fabriano Elle Erre.
Pattern papers- My Minds Eye On the Bright side paper pad.
Stamps -Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine stamp and die set, Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC stamp set.
Inks- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad, Hero Arts Shadow Inks- Butter Bar and Soft Granite.
Punches- Various sizes of circle punches and 3 in 1 heart punch. These are all from a company called Jef.
Splatters are created using dark blue acrylic paint, Studio Calico Stars Wood Veneers.

Challenge entered :
Thats Crafty! Challenge blog -Keep it simple
The Crafter's Cafe -Uses punches/die cuts. I have used three different sizes of circle punches to make the camera and the hearts are punch outs too.
Little Red Wagon -In stitches ( I have used faux stitching) - Featured fave!
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Use Camera/ Spotlighting- Made it to the Top 3 !

Well that's it from me ...Hope you like my card ..Do let me know your views regarding it :)
Have a nice day everyone !!

14 comments:

  1. A striking colour palette Hussena.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hussena.Love the stamping and the handmade camera and the stamping looks cool too.You have mastered CAS too now.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your take on different card styles these days Hussena ! Camera is Wonderful and you have made it from scratch makes it even fabulous ...loved the soft colored camera bg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the background. Such a fun way to create a camera too. Really great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super trendy! I just love that gorgeous camera you made for your focal image! Awesome CAS design! Since we both click, don't you think it would be good to send this beauty across? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous!! I love the camera!! How fun you made it yourself!! The cameras in the background are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous, thanks for sharing over at fantastic tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous :) Love the camera delight

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created your own camera?! Clever crafter you! I love your fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thatz a lovely idea to make camera...which goes so well with the cam bg :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Fabulous hand made camera and very cool stamped border, great job. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the stamped cameras in the background, along with the bit of misting!! Thanks for joining in my on trend camera challenge for WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete