Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An Altered hoop and a Tag !

Hello, everyone!
Today I have two projects to share with you all. These projects were created for the Papericious blog to introduce the new Adhesive buttons/flairs that have been released this month. I really enjoyed using these buttons on my projects. :) 

So, here's a look at what I created using these buttons. The first one is an altered hoop and the second one is a Mixed media tag!

For this hoop, I have used the Pattern Papers from the Papericious Grey Bloom collection and the Wooden Collection. The pink flowers and the leaves are fussy cut from the Grey Bloom collection paper and mounted on square foams for dimension. As you can see, I have used these buttons for the centre of my bow as well as a part of my sentiment.  These make very pretty centres and look great on cards, layouts and mixed media projects!


Here are few of the close ups!




I am entering my altered Hoop for the PPS challenge : Inspired by a song. I was inspired by THIS song from Francesca Battistelli.

Moving on to my Mixed Media tag :

 I first created a burlap flower using the Tim Holtz Tattered florals die and layered it with some tulle and fabric cotton laces and finished it off with an adhesive button. Isn't it gorgeous??
I have created the background of the the tag using embossing paste and a stencil from Tim Holtz with Distress Stain Sprays.


 I am entering this tag in the Stamploration Mixed Media Challenge.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day everyone! Please do not forget to leave your comments/suggestions. I love to get feedback from you :)

15 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects and great choices of embellishments.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooow.... That wreath is absolutely stunning! If I owned that there's no way anyone would get me to take it down from my door! And your tag is super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are both absolutely stunning!! I love the designs and details of each one!! The wreath is so gorgeous and what a beautiful tag!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are breathtakingly beautiful Hussena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects!!! Love both of them but the hoop is absolutely stunning. Love all the embellishments and pretty papers used...and that bow is super gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous Hoop and i just love the pretty embellies used on both the creations, Hussena :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my they are just gorgeous, especially love all the embellishing on the hoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented Hussena.. Your wreath is gorgeous & you have inspired me to try making one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hoop is so gorgeously altered....what a beautiful one and flowers looks so cool on it! Also loved your tag and the use of burlap on it! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hussena, I just love your hoop so beautiful. I'm not sure if you have seen the news yet on the Winnie and Walter blog. You are one of the winners! congratulations :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hoop is so beautiful Huseena, I really love it. I must say your tag is incredibly stunning with all the yummy texture and attractive colors. Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations October Mixed Media Challenge. Come and join us again. Happy creating!
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects, I love them both. Lovely colors and texture.
    Thanks so much for playing at Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, joyful pieces! I never did anything like this, and now you've inspired me to start!
    Regards,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete