Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wish you the most beautiful day!

Hello friends,
I have a card to share today and it's a watercolored card using the Winnie and Walter floral stamps. I had so much fun stamping and coloring these papers using my trusted, Distress inks, yet again! Here's a look at what I've created.



The gorgeous red rose is from Winnie and Walter - In Bloom: Elsa's Flora which has been stamped and watercolored using three shades of Distress inks - Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick & Vintage Photo.
The leaves are colored using Twisted Citron Distress ink and are from Winnie and Walter - In Bloom: Elsa's Flora & Winnie and Walter in Bloom - Anna's Flora.
The background trellis against which I have done my floral arrangement is also a beautiful stamp from Winnie and Walter called Mini Scenery - Do You See What I See? which I have gold embossed using Ranger Super Fine Gold embossing powder and watercolored that panel loosely using Distress inks!
I was pretty happy with the outcome of this card & I hope you all like it too!

I'm entering my card in the Winnie and Walter 2nd Belated Birthday Celebration challenges :-


Peek- a - boo Tic Tac Toe challenge ( I've chosen Flowers, Gold/Silver and Heat embossing!)




18 comments:

  1. its soo pretty Hussena... love the bg too. superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely Hussena, both the colours and design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again Hussena as I totally forgot to say thank you for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome background and pretty rose hussena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure it brightened my day! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card ! Love the colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow, this is stunning, Hussena!! The colors look amazing!! I love the beautiful flower...it just pops against the gorgeous background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty as usual.. love how u play with backgrounds!!! Happy to be yr follower!! Do check out my blog as well - www.artzonechennai.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!
    thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Card hussena !! You always keep me inspire !!

    Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Vijaylaxmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on this challenge ,Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty card. Love the flower cluster and its embossed backgraound. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete